About the Company
Accenture Ottawa is growing!
Did you know that our Inside Sales Associates (Sales & Marketing) work on behalf of a top global social media company?
We’re seeking motivated candidates who enjoy taking on new opportunities! You don’t need to be a Social Media expert to apply. Accenture provides comprehensive training and industry expertise to help our employees become trusted marketing advisors!
This role is taking place onsite at our Ottawa office.
What sets us apart from other employers?
- We offer a $20.43 per hour starting wage and a $1000 sign-on bonus!
- We offer full-time permanent positions with a comprehensive total rewards package!
- Accenture has also been ranked a Canada Top Employer for 13 consecutive years.
What can you expect from us?
Here are a few benefits you can expect when working with an exceptional team at Accenture:
- Competitive hourly rate ($20.43 base to start)
- NOC Code: 62100 (Category B).
- A comprehensive total rewards package that includes health and wellness benefits (for you and your dependents), parental leave, generous time off, and retirement plan.
- Sign-on bonus of $1000.
- Shift premium for hours worked after 9:00pm, 7 days a week.
- Possible Language premiums of $4/hour for bilingual customer inquiries via email, and/or calls. The language premium program is market driven and Accenture may amend, change, alter or discontinue this program at any time as market conditions warrant. To be eligible for the language premium, skilled individuals need to receive a passing score upon completing the standardized Accenture language testing and must be successfully staffed in the bilingual queues.
- Full-time positions scheduled between 35 and 44 hours per week.
- Flexibility to select your assigned schedule every month based on your performance.
- Annual salary increases based on performance.
- Recognition for individual contributions.
- Spacious workstations with updated technology platforms and equipment.
- Supportive environment for individual success and self-development through online courses.
- Professional development attending comprehensive paid training from 2 to 8+ weeks upon hire.
- Extensive post-training coaching and support for up to 3 months.
- A sense of community! We pride ourselves on our inclusive, open, and engaging work environment.
- Opportunity to give back to the community supporting local causes and volunteer efforts.