Attributes that we are looking for in a desired candidate include:
· Experience with embedded software design and programming in C/C++ for development, debugging, testing and performance analysis
· 4+ years of experience in embedded software development
· Experience in understanding hardware, clock-level issues, bridges, delays, interrupts, clock gating, polling etc.
· Experience building software for complex embedded systems or custom SoCs
· Experience partnering and/or collaborating across multiple teams
· B.S. degree in Computer Science or Electrical Engineering or equivalent experience
As an Embedded Software Developer, you will architect, design, build, and test embedded software for Rook Hotel. In this role, you will participate in the design and implementation of both the prototype and development of various technologies needed at the Rook Hotel. The successful candidate will also demonstrate excellent development practices and seamless collaboration.
Software development requires deep collaboration across many disciplines that directly impact various user immersions. In this position, you will quickly solve problems, generate big ideas, work in new technology areas, drive concepts into prototypes, and envision how those prototypes transition to a bustling hotel environment. You will join a team of A-Players and experts exploring new concepts through to implementation.
Our 3rd generation family business began in 1971 and consists of several companies in the real estate investment and development sectors: Advisors Realty, Brokerage, Storwell Self Storage in Mississauga , Scarborough, and Etobicoke, Bid13.com Online Storage Auctions, Hurontario Corporate Centre & DBNC Group, and our upcoming development ROOK Hotel. Rook Hotel is a start-up high-tech hotel in the heart of Mississauga. Located conveniently across from Square One and 15 minutes from Toronto Pearson Airport. This hotel will be composed of cutting-edge technology offering an innovative and novel experience. We foster great leaders who ensure employees feel valued, with a common vision of purpose and success. Our breadth of companies will provide many opportunities and learning experiences across a variety of sectors relevant to your career. As an integral part of our company, you will be working directly with the owners of the business. For a complete list of exciting job opportunities, please visit: https://www.storwell.com/careers