Royal Canadian Mint is hiring a Senior Capacity and Skills Analyst – IT PMO, who can thrive in a dynamic and inclusive environment. Reporting to the Senior Manager, IT PMO, the Senior Capacity and Skills Analyst – IT PMO will support IT and IT PMO by analyzing and tracking all resource needs. This includes liaising with qualified vendors to request, reviewing and interviewing internal resources, contingent labour and consulting resources. The focus of resource management will be to ensure project resource needs are effectively forecasted, reported and tracked.
• Maintain in-depth knowledge of company’s strategic business plans and identifies ways to add value in achieving corporate goals and objectives;
• Lead the planning, recommendation and development of IT roles and responsibilities, team configuration and recruitment, including management of training for the IT team and oversees the IT training budget
• Collaborate with other leaders on the agreed-upon process that develops plans and prioritization by RCM leaderships;
• Build and maintain relationships with senior leadership and key corporate PMO stakeholders, and acts as a trusted advisor;
• Forecast future resource capacity and report on existing resource utilization;
• Track and reconcile the work force plan for IT;
• Attend IT and other Leadership meetings, representing the CIO and IT Director interests.
• University degree / College Degree in related area
• Minimum of 10 years of related business experience
• Excellent resource management skills
• Excellent planning skills with attention to detail
• Superior presentation, storytelling and negotiating skills
• Excellent writing and communication skills
• In depth knowledge of multiple facets of IT including IT Budgeting, IT Procurement, IT operations, Organizational change management, and analytics
• Experience with data analysis
• Extensive experience planning and leading strategic initiatives
• Bilingual (English and French) – is an asset
The health and safety of our employees is a top priority. The Mint has developed significant and rigorous safety protocols to address the COVID-19 pandemic.
At the Mint you will collaborate with a diverse group of people and be a part of an iconic Canadian organization. We pay competitive salary and offer a range of benefits that support employees and their families. The Mint supports its employees by focusing on their growth and development. Selected candidates will be required to complete a background check facilitated by the Mint.
The Mint is committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. We value diversity and aim to provide an inclusive, barrier-free recruitment, selection and onboarding process to ensure that each candidate is treated respectfully. You are welcome to self identify with one of the four employment equity groups (women, Indigenous peoples, persons with disabilities and members of visible minorities) in your application.
If you need accommodation at any point in the application or interview process, please let us know; we are committed to being an inclusive employer.
Ready to mint your career? Please forward your resume to EE@mint.ca by August 21, 2022. We thank all candidates who apply, however, only those selected for further consideration will be contacted.
We look forward to receiving your application.