Royal Canadian Mint is hiring a Program Manager, Disclosures who can thrive in a dynamic and inclusive environment. Reporting to the Director, Regulatory Affairs (Compliance) the Program Manager is responsible to manage internal controls for AML, ABC and RMP programs and for the management of the Mint’s whistleblowing program.
• Prepare, and support the development of new risk assessments in ABC and AML, RMP and support audits for the programs including the ABC, RMP and AML programs working in conjunction with the Senior Manager, Compliance.
• Track program requirements controls for AML, ABC and RMP and document effective internal controls processes for all programs.
• Provide support to the Senior Manager, Compliance for the compilation and analysis of ESG factors and high risk factors information as required for the implementation of the Mint’s Responsible Sourcing Policy and AML program.
• Implement aspects of the Mint’s Anti-bribery and corruption program, AML and RMP program as needed.
• Administer the Whistleblowing program including the management of the Whistleblowing system, the deployment of communication plans, operating as the lead for the Advisory Committee and for the management of all aspects of the program.
• Ensure compliance with the Disclosure of Wrongdoing Policy including responding to emerging best practices.
• Support the Senior Officer for Disclosures in relation to investigations and disclosures relating to the PSDPA.
• University degree in a related area, such as law or business management
• Minimum of 5 years of related business experience, including 3 years in managing whistleblowing programs or AML programs
• Knowledge of professional investigation and audit techniques
• Strong understanding of the CFPOA, PCMLTFA and the PSPDA
• Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite (Excel and PowerPoint in particular)
• CAMS certificate is an asset
• Bilingualism preferred
The health and safety of our employees is a top priority. The Mint has developed significant and rigorous safety protocols to address the COVID-19 pandemic.
At the Mint you will collaborate with a diverse group of people and be a part of an iconic Canadian organization. We pay competitive salary and offer a range of benefits that support employees and their families. The Mint supports its employees by focusing on their growth and development. Selected candidates will be required to complete a background check facilitated by the Mint, in order to obtain Secret Clearance status.
The Mint is committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. We value diversity and aim to provide an inclusive, barrier-free recruitment, selection and onboarding process to ensure that each candidate is treated respectfully. You are welcome to self identify with one of the four employment equity groups (women, Indigenous peoples, persons with disabilities and members of visible minorities) in your application.
If you need accommodation at any point in the application or interview process, please let us know; we are committed to being an inclusive employer.
Ready to mint your career? Please forward your resume to EE@mint.ca by December 16, 2022. We thank all candidates who apply, however, only those selected for further consideration will be contacted.
We look forward to receiving your application.