Are you someone who thrives in a fast-paced environment? Are you a team player who wants to be paid to workout? If yes, come join our Sysco Foodie Family on November 12, 2022!
We are thrilled to announce the upcoming Sysco Job Fair in Ottawa for AZ & DZ truck drivers! Wages starting at $31.28 per hour for AZ drivers; $29.19 per hour for DZ drivers!
Sysco Ottawa is currently hiring AZ & DZ Drivers (10+ positions available)
We are proud to give you a chance to build your career with our exciting opportunity:
Date: Saturday, November 12, 2022
Time: 10:00 a.m – 3:00 p.m
Location: 2390 Stevenage Drive, Ottawa ON K1G 3W1
Please don’t forget to bring your resumes and invite your friends!
- AZ or DZ license with clean Driver’s Abstract and clear Criminal Record Check
- Proficiency in speaking & writing in English
- Reliable and safety-conscious with a teamwork attitude
- Physically capable of heavy lifting & high endurance; repetitive lifting up to 40 kg
- Focused on quality, safety & customer service
- Delivering customer orders as per established routes and schedules
Maintaining a daily trip log
- Understanding, upholding, and complying with Sysco’s policies and procedures (e.g., health and safety, returns, etc.)
- Responsible for compliance with all Policies and Standard Operating Procedures comprising Sysco’s Food Safety Program, specific for the assigned role
- Participating in various meetings/groups (shift, departmental, company and safety)
- Performing other duties as assigned by Transportation manager and/or Supervisors.
Approximate shift schedule:
Monday – Friday (typically 4x 10 schedule; hours subject to change as per business needs)
You will learn more about this excellent employment opportunity at Sysco and get a chance to be interviewed on the same day!
Sysco connects the world to share food and care for one another. Sysco leads from the heart of food and service to deliver the freshest of foods and ideas to restaurants, healthcare and educational facilities, lodging establishments and other customers who prepare meals away from home. Our customers can count on us to deliver on-point products and solutions since only Sysco is the global leader, sitting at the heart of innovation supply, delivery, culinary and more.
Sysco is more than just a place to work. Our passion for food and our customers has made us the industry leader. To remain on top, we will continue to think bigger, work harder and never give up. Are you ready to drive success?
For more information, visit www.sysco.ca or follow us @SyscoCanada at facebook.com/SyscoCanada; twitter.com/SyscoCanada or instagram.com/SyscoCanada