Sysco is the global leader in selling, marketing, and distributing of food products, equipment, and supplies to restaurants, healthcare and educational facilities, lodging establishments, and other customers who prepare meals away from home. We have a forty-year history of consistent success and now serve over 400,000 customers, delivering approximately 1.3 billion cases yearly. (NYSE: SYY)
For more information, visit www.sysco.ca or follow us @SyscoCanada at facebook.com/SyscoCanada; twitter.com/SyscoCanada or instagram.com/SyscoCanada
For a full list of opportunities, visit www.sysco.ca/careers
· Delivering customer orders as per established routes and schedules
· Maintaining a daily trip log
· Adhering to all Preferred Work Methods and Standard Operating Procedures
· Understanding, upholding, and complying with Sysco’s policies and procedures (e.g., health and safety, returns, etc.)
· Responsible for compliance with all Policies and Standard Operating Procedures comprising Sysco’s Food Safety Program, specific for the assigned role
· Carrying out duties in a safe manner as instructed through safety training
· Participating in various meetings/groups (shift, departmental, company and safety)
· Performing other duties as assigned by Transportation manager and/or Supervisors.
Watch this video to learn more about our Drivers https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UB6mCI61Pg4
· AZ (or equivalent) with clean Driver’s Abstract and clear Criminal Record Check
· English Fluency
· Reliable and safety conscious with a teamwork attitude.
· High level of physical exertion is required; repetitive lifting up to 40 kg
· Customer focused
External candidates may submit cover letter & resume via www.sysco.ca/careers
Connecting the world to share food and care for one another
Delivering success for our customers through industry-leading people, products, and solutions
Together we define our future of foodservice and supply chain
Sysco is committed to Employment Equity. Accommodations during the recruitment process are available upon request for candidates with disabilities.
Here’s a sample of the many benefits Sysco associates enjoy:
Comprehensive Flexible Benefits including Health and Dental, Health Care Spending and Wellness Accounts • Short-Term and Long-Term Disability • Life Insurance • Company Pension Plan • Group RRSP • Employee and Family Assistance • Stock Purchase Plan • Unlimited on-line learning through Sysco Interactive University • Sysco product discounts • Preferred vendor discounts • Associate Resource Groups