On behalf of our public sector clients (Government of Canada and Crown Corporations) we are in search for skilled and fluently bilingual (English and French) IT Support Specialists. We are looking for individuals with excellent communication skills in both official languages as well as great technical support and troubleshooting skills. The position is located in Ottawa, ON.
· Prepare and install user desktops, laptops or tablets for office use or for users with teleworking agreements or during “work at home conditions” in accordance with departmental standards;
· Install, maintain, and troubleshoot hardware and software at the user workstation or remotely;
· Roll out of new/updated software on workstations or remotely;
· Install, maintain, and troubleshoot network printers and prepare and troubleshoot Smartphones;
· Input data into the departmental incident and problem tracking systems on the evolution of assigned incidents;
· Contact clients to follow-up on completed calls and to determine level of user satisfaction based on follow-up questionnaire.
Requirements and Qualifications:
- English & Bilingual (French & English) positions available
- 3 + years of experience providing IT support to clients over the phone, by email, and in person.
- 3+ years of experience performing a variety of technical incident and problem analysis and monitoring tasks and respond appropriately to user requests and problems.
- Experience with Windows 7 or later Operating Systems
- Experience with MS Office, preferably Office 365, including MS Teams.
- Experience with MS Surface and mobile devices (iPhone or Android based mobile devices)
Must have valid Government of Canada Security Clearance or be eligible to obtain it (Mindwire will assist in obtaining clearance)