Inside Sales Associate at AccentureFull Time
Inside Sales Associate at Accenture
ONTARIO – OTTAWA JOB NO. R00134954
Please send me your resume when you apply for this role position. This way, I can make sure the HR Manger looks at your resume first when I send them an endorsement from World Skills. https://www.accenture.com/ca-en/careers/jobdetails?id=R00134954_en&title=Inside+Sales+Associate
Accenture Ottawa is growing! Did you know that our Inside Sales Associates (Sales & Marketing) work on behalf of a leading global social media giant?
We’re looking for motivated individuals who enjoy a challenge! You don’t need to be a Social Media expert to apply. Accenture provides extensive training & industry expertise to develop our employees into trusted marketing advisors!
This role is taking place ONSITE in Ottawa, ON.
What sets us apart from other employers?
- We offer a $20.43 per hour starting wage and a $1000 sign-on bonus!
- We offer full-time permanent positions with a comprehensive total rewards package!
- Accenture has also been ranked a Canada Top Employer for 11 consecutive years.
What can you expect from us?
Here are a few benefits you can expect when working with a rock star team at Accenture:
- Competitive hourly rate ($20.43 base to start)
- NOC Code: 62100 (Category B)
- A comprehensive total rewards package (health and dental benefits, wellness programs, paid sick leave, generous time off, RRSP, and more!)
- Sign-on bonus of $1000
- Shift allowance for hours worked after 9:00pm.
- Language premiums of $4/hour for bilingual customer inquiries via email, and/or calls. The language premium program is market driven and Accenture may amend, change, alter or discontinue this program at any time as market conditions warrant. To be eligible for the language premium, skilled individuals need to receive a passing score upon completing the standardized Accenture language testing and must be successfully staffed in the bilingual queues.
- Full-time positions scheduled between 35 and 44 hours per week.
- Flexibility to select your assigned schedule every month based on your performance
- Annual merit increases based on performance
- Recognition for individual efforts
- Spacious workstations with updated technology platforms and equipment
- Supportive environment to assist with individual success
- Opportunities for continued self-development with access to extension online courses
- Professional development attending comprehensive paid training from 2 to 8+ weeks upon hire
- Extensive post-training coaching and support for up to 3 months
- A sense of community! We pride ourselves on our inclusive, open, and engaging work environment
- Opportunity to give back to the community supporting local causes and volunteer efforts.
What would your day-to-day look like?
You can work with purpose daily experiencing the following:
- Sense of achievement providing excellent customer service
- Fulfilling work satisfying customer expectations in a way that also complies with best practices
- Demonstrating empathy to customers concerns through multiple channels which may include email and telephony.
- Maintaining high customer satisfaction ratings and service level agreements.
Business Process Delivery professionals execute repeatable core business processes and/or technical transactions with a focus on efficiency, first-time quality, and overall continuous process improvement.
Sales Associate professionals build on a customer-centric service strategy to deliver foundational organization, business process, and technology capabilities required to deliver an optimal customer service.
A professional at this position level within Accenture has the following responsibilities:
- Solves routine problems largely through precedent and referral to general guidelines.
- Interacts within own team and with direct supervisor.
- Receives detailed to moderate level of instruction on daily work tasks and detailed instruction on new assignments.
- Decisions impact own work.
- Individual contributor as a part of a team, with a predetermined, focused scope of work.
- Proactively outreach (outbound calls) to decision-makers over the phone and via email to increase the ROI for their advertisements by optimizing their ad performance and increasing their investments. The assigned book of business will be on a quarterly basis, which requires multiple conversations with each advertiser assigned.
- Proactively fill calendar with scheduled calls for the entire quarter through outreaching by introduction to the program if not already engaged
- Improve client’s experience by driving optimal and appropriate product adoption
- When applicable, manage a portfolio (book of clients) of SMB clients with responsibility for growing revenue.
- When within scope and area of knowledge, provide pre- and post-sales assistance for all applicable products.
- Become an expert on all Social Media Advertising solutions.
- Ability to identify trends and solve problems.
- Providing vital product insights & feedbacks, from their own experience using the Social Media Products and sharing the feedback from the Social Media Advertisers.
- Champion and produce success stories for advertisers who have had success in growing their business by using the Social Media products.
- Use a variety of tools to be able to properly communicate and drive Advertiser’s business to success.
- 1 year of experience in customer service experience
- Experience in working in a sales environment with sales targets or quotas
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Good to excellent computer skills with technical expertise
- Technical experience, digital experience a plus
- Experience using social media
- Familiarity with online advertising products
Professional Skill Requirements
- Excellent listening and interpersonal skills
- Professional customer service skills with a strong phone presence solutions mindset, helping nature, passion for the customer and customer experience
- Exceptional grammar and typing accuracy skills
- Superior writing skills
- Good to excellent computer skills
- Go getter attitude, ability to overcome sales rebuttals
- Ability to work independently and exercise good judgment
- Dedication to continuous improvement and customer service excellence
- Flexible and quick learner, able to adapt to continuously evolving needs to help clients grow their business on the advertising platform
- Ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Identify areas where clients can improve how they use our solutions
- Self-driven with attention to detail and follow through
- Eagerness to contribute to a team-oriented environment
- Demonstrated teamwork and collaboration in a professional setting; either military or civilian
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement, Requesting an Accommodation, and Other Employment Statements