What we’re looking for
PocketMD is seeking a talented individual who possesses infinite curiosity for building
next-generation web applications with the most modern and progressive Front-End (FE) stack on to date – Next.js, GraphQL, Apollo Client, and Styled-Components.
You’ll partner with our head of technology to create the future of health care. This is an incredible opportunity to make a meaningful impact for Canadians and North Americans working on things that truly matter to all of us.
● Help guide our overall strategy through design, prototyping, and market research.
● Report directly to our head of technology.
● Provide regular feedback and reports of achievements.
● Resolve Task tickets on a day-to-day basis.
● Balance speed and quality, with a focus on tangible results.
● Present your roadmap to head of technology.
● At least 1.5 combined years full-time experience with the above languages
● Solid understanding of CSS-in-JS
● Understanding and being able to write JS unit and E2E tests
● Experience with below technologies will be considered as an advantage
● GraphQL and Apollo Client
● Styled Components
● Sentry error reporting
● Cypress testing
● GitHub Actions
● Excellent communication skills
● Ability to manage your own time
● Proven record of shipping features on time and ability to communicate problems
● Flexible and focussed on solutions
● Organized and self-sufficient