Sales Associate professionals build on a customer-centric service strategy to deliver foundational organization, business process, and technology capabilities required to deliver an optimal customer service.
A professional at this position level within Accenture has the following responsibilities:
- Solves routine problems largely through precedent and referral to general guidelines.
- Interacts within own team and with direct supervisor.
- Receives detailed to moderate level of instruction on daily work tasks and detailed instruction on new assignments.
- Decisions impact own work.
- Individual contributor as a part of a team, with a predetermined, focused scope of work.
- Proactively outreach (outbound calls) to decision-makers over the phone and via email to increase the return on investment for their advertisements by optimizing their ad performance and increasing their investments. The assigned book of business will be on a quarterly basis, which requires multiple conversations with each advertiser assigned.
- Fill calendar with scheduled calls by introducing the program if not already engaged.
- Improve client experience by driving appropriate product adoption.
- Manage a portfolio (book of clients) of small to medium-sized clients and grow revenue.
- Provide pre- and post-sales assistance for applicable products.
- Become an expert in Social Media Advertising solutions, identify trends, and solve problems.
- Offer vital product insights and feedback from personal experience and Social Media Advertisers.
- Produce success stories for advertisers who grew their business using Social Media products.
- Use various tools to effectively communicate and drive advertiser success.
- 1 year of experience in customer service experience
- Experience in working in a sales environment with sales targets or quotas
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Experience using social media
- Familiarity with online advertising products, digital experience a plus
- Good to excellent computer skills with technical expertise
Professional Skill Requirements
- Excellent listening, interpersonal, and customer service skills with a solutions mindset and passion for customer experience
- Exceptional grammar, typing accuracy, and writing skills.
- Positive attitude with the ability to overcome sales rebuttals.
- Demonstrates the ability to work with minimal supervision, exercise good judgment, and maintain a dedication to continuous improvement.
- Flexible, quick learner, able to adapt to continuously evolving needs and identify areas for client improvement.
- Highly motivated with strong attention to detail and follow-through, eager to contribute to a collaborative team environment.
- Demonstrated teamwork and collaboration in a professional setting (military or civilian).
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer. We are committed to diversity and inclusion. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment.
Please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org before you apply to the company portal so we can Endorse your application to HR directly. This way your application will seen.